Welcome to St. Gabriel Catholic Parish!
It is our mission to proclaim Christ and make disciples through the sacramental life of the Church.
Saturday at 4:30pm
Sunday at 8:00am & 10:30am
- Fr. Tim Bickel, Pastor
- Parish Secretary, Pastoral Secretary
- Dave Braun, Director of Christian Formation / Pastoral Associate
- Youth Minister, Director of Youth Ministry
- Bonnie Schoofs, Coordinator of Children's Ministry
- Steve Senski, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Celia Meyers, Director of Administrative Services
- Laura Rogacki, Senior Accountant
- Steve Hamilton, School Principal
- Bulletin and Website, Editor
Job Opening at St. Gabriel
We are looking for an energetic and service oriented individual to be the first encounter of all who come to the parish office. Duties include front office responsibilities including receptionists duties, sacramental and safe guarding record keeping, parish scheduling. Qualification include: proficiency in Microsoft office products, outlook and internet. A welcoming and helpful presence both in person and on the phone. For more info, click here.
Apostle Build is a program developed by Habitat for Humanity where people of faith come together to demonstrate the love and teachings of Jesus Christ by providing shelter for a family in need.
St Gabriel is joining the effort and to offer the opportunity of stewardship through this program to our parishioners. All are welcome. No experience is necessary. You only need a desire to serve others.
If you are interested in this opportunity to serve the Lord, contact Mike Mesenbourg at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 262-628-3478.
Join us on Saturday, September 8, 2018!
Come and shop with our vendors, try your luck with our raffle, have lunch under the big tent and see the progress on our new construction project! All are welcome! For more info visit the Flea Market website.