St. Gabriel Parish is a welcoming community in the beautiful countryside of Hubertus, Wisconsin. Located northwest of Milwaukee, our St. Gabriel community is represented by faith-filled families who proclaim Christ and make disciples through the Sacramental Life of the Church.
St. Gabriel Parish was formed in 2002 through the merger of three richly historic community parishes: St. Columba of Colgate, St. Hubert of Hubertus, and St. Mary of Richfield. Through the wisdom of these parish communities, St. Gabriel church was built in 2005 with the purpose of bringing these three individual parishes together to worship as one new community.
Our worship center design was influenced by liturgical consultant, Ron Zawiila. He beautifully and artistically married the historical significance and style of each of our individual parishes and accurately reflected the essence of our St. Gabriel Parish community. Click on this walking tour of our worship space and see the detail of its religious and historical significance.
St. Gabriel Parish has over 1300 Catholic families whose focus is centered on worship, formation and community. Our parish school and religious education center is located 3 miles east on Hubertus Road, and we maintain the three cemeteries of our originating parishes. We are currently conducting our "Many Parts, One Body" capital campaign in an effort to centralize our parish life into a one-campus community. Click here to see our dream:
We invite you to join us at a weekend or weekday Mass or participate in any of our many formation and community opportunities. All are welcome at St. Gabriel Parish!