Join us for Mass!
To download a copy of the Mass Worship Aid to use while watching at home, please click HERE.
Weekly Gospel Review
Catholic Stewardship Appeal
Take a moment to watch this powerful video.
For more information and to donate, please click HERE.
Quick Links and Information
- For online giving and to donate to St. Gabriel Parish safely and securely, please CLICK HERE.
- To order $CRIP, please CLICK HERE.
- CLICK HERE to read the Prayer for St. Joseph
- Tuesday Morning Rosary is every Tuesday at 8 am and stay for daily Mass at 8:30 am. What a great power hour to start your day!
- Stay in touch with us, click the link below to sign up for parish emails!
- If you'd like to join our Prayer Chain, please click the image below.
- Support St. Gabriel while you shop on Amazon by using Amazon Smile.
Readings for the week of May 2, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / Ps 22:26-27, 28, 30, 31-32 [26a] / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8
- Monday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Jn 14:6-14
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12] / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
We are happy to announce that our parish now has a wonderful online resource at our disposal…available to any and all parishioners who have Internet access. It’s called “FORMED: The Catholic Faith. On-Demand.” There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of movies, books, study programs, prayer aids, information videos on Spirituality, the Sacraments, the Saints, Catholic teachings, etc., for all ages!
Parish Services & Office Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-3 pm. Closed on Friday. After these hours are by appointment only.
If you need to contact someone after these hours, please see the staff listing below and click on the name of the person you wish to contact or click HERE for the entire list of our staff. Otherwise, feel free to leave a message in the general voice mailbox. (262)628-1141.
For sacramental emergencies, please call (262)628-1141 x 222, this will put you directly into Father Tim’s voicemail. God Bless.
Community News & Events
Click Below to Learn More
Check out our Facebook page
Ways to Give