It is our mission to Proclaim Christ and Make Disciples through
the Sacramental Life of the Church.
Do you know the BEST way to start your day?
Many of us might answer – a good healthy breakfast! To a certain extent, that is true. The nourishment of a well- balanced meal sustains the body and provides the fuel needed to do the physical activities of the day.
Here at St. Gabriel’s, however, we offer a morning meal of a different sort…the kind that replenishes the spirit and nourishes the soul…daily Mass.
Every Tuesday through Friday at 8:30 a.m., Fr. Tim celebrates Mass and reminds us, “We are fed by the Body and Blood of Jesus through the Holy Eucharist”. Whether learning about the fascinating lives of the Saints or understanding how Scripture helps us navigate the ups and downs of our daily lives, his homilies resonate with spiritual insight and wisdom. As Fr. Tim says, “there is no better way to start your day.”
- Bill Humpal, Parishioner & Pastoral Council - Trustee Secretary
Come recharge your spirit and shine Light on your day - join us for daily Mass!
Where in the world is Fr. Tim's bracelet?
2019 Flea Market! Thank you to everyone involved. See you next year!
2019 Nine and Dine Golf Outing | Thank you to everyone who participated, sponsored and volunteered!
Many Parts One Body Update
Many Parts, One Body Building Project & Financial Update
- Fr. Tim Bickel, Pastor
- Jill Sheehan, Pastoral Secretary
- Bonnie Schoofs, Coordinator of Children's Ministry
- Lea Rosenberg, Coordinator of Youth Ministry
- Roy Spieckerman, Interim Director of Music & Liturgy
- Celia Meyers, Director of Administrative Services
- Laura Rogacki, Senior Accountant
- Bulletin and Website, Editor
Download the PARISH app
Select "St. Gabriel Parish" as your home parish to begin receiving the parish notifications.