St. Gabriel Parish’s Prayer and Worship Committee’s mission is to ensure that parishioners are provided with opportunities to deepen their faith through various prayer experiences and liturgical celebrations. It nourishes and gives direction to the liturgical aspect of our parish life. The Prayer and Worship Committee helps parishioners prepare for celebrations, such as Easter and Christmas, through private, family, and parish prayers and meditations.
Special activities of the Prayer & Worship Committee include:
- Eucharist Adoration ~ 2nd & 4th Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Contact Mike Gorichanaz at [email protected] if you would like to volunteer and spend some time with Jesus.
- Have you ever thought what do you do in Adoration? Watch this short video to find out!
- Tuesday Rosary ~ Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Mother of Perpetual Help Devotions ~ Tuesdays after 8:30 a.m. daily Mass
- First Friday Devotions ~ First Friday of the month at 7:30 a.m.
- A Day of Reflection is offered annually for liturgical ministers
- Blessing of the Animals and The Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi ~ following a pre-determined 10:30 a.m. Sunday Mass in October
- Mass of Remembrance in Memory of our Deceased Parishioners ~ A pre-determined weekend in November
- Ongoing Scripture Studies ~ See Adult Formation Tab
- Reconciliation ~ Saturdays at 3:30- 4:00 p.m.; Special services scheduled for Advent and Lent
Traveling? Check out this link for Catholic Churches near me
This commission meets monthly on the third Monday of each month. Training and enrichment evenings are held at the parish on a regular basis for all liturgical ministries. If you are interested in giving service through liturgical ministries, learning more about the liturgical ministries, or the Worship Commission, please contact the parish office.
Commission Meeting Minutes: